Your plumbing system is a critical part of your daily routine, whether warming up coffee for your staff or cooking breakfast for your family. An older home offers charm and aesthetics that new constructions can’t; however, they often include outdated pipes that may not be up to the task of keeping up with your everyday needs. Our knowledgeable plumbing installation in Oklahoma City helps you have reliable pipes with a long lifespan while still enjoying your home.
Reach out to us at (405) 433-7235 to speak to a member of our team about how a new plumbing system can benefit your home today!
When renovating your home, it’s critical that you don’t just update the appearance but the systems behind the walls. With unreliable pipes, you can risk damaging the brand-new space you worked so hard on because of a burst pipe or sewage backup.
Reasons you may want to upgrade your plumbing during a remodel include:
- To move drains or fixtures
- To prepare for water treatments
- To increase functionality
- To prevent water damage
Increasing the functionality of your home may require you to move a sink, shower, or dishwasher to open your space. Moving these drains or fixtures isn’t difficult and can be worth the extra effort as they can drastically improve the efficiency of your plumbing system. If you’re looking to add new aspects to your pipes, including water filtration or garbage disposal, we can prepare your system for these additions even if you want to wait on installation.
The most significant advantage to upgrading your plumbing during the remodel is avoiding water damage. Older homes have quickly deteriorating materials like galvanized steel and cast iron that don’t last as long as today’s PVC alternatives. These updated pipes help prevent water damage caused by burst pipes, leaks, or other issues. Our expert plumbing installation services in Oklahoma City skillfully take care of your plumbing system when you need new pipes.
“Very quick to respond and such kind people.”- Kyndal
“Very good job.”- Emma
“Prompt, excellent, and good quality service every time!”- Ariana
“I called a team they came out the next and the cost was 280”- Pat
“I will continue to utilize their services.”- Joe Q.
It’s normal to be concerned about the strength of your plumbing system, especially if you’ve recently dealt with frequent plumbing issues.
If you’re unsure if replacing your pipes is the right decision for your home or business, consider the below criteria:
- It’s original to the building: Pipes 50+ years old have lasted much longer than their intended lifespan leaving them increasingly vulnerable to leaks and breakdowns. Replacing these pipes now is a great preventative step to avoid costly repairs in the future.
- Outdated material: Cast iron or steel pipes don’t last as long as PVC materials used in modern buildings. These corroded materials can cause more significant issues like inconsistent water temperature.
- Frequent issues: Recurring problems like clogs, fluctuating water temperature, and low water pressure are caused by outdated pipes struggling to keep up with today’s demands. Don’t continue to pay for repairs because of these problems when they’re not providing the long-lasting relief you deserve.
Our Oklahoma City repiping services ensure that you can rely on your plumbing system for decades. If you’re looking to improve your space with a remodel, don’t forget to upgrade the pipes behind your walls to protect your brand-new space. A-Team Plumbing has been our community’s chosen plumber for over 40 years, so there’s no one else to count on when you need the job done right.
Let us protect your space with new pipes! Call (405) 433-7235 today or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free estimate.